The payments technology that you choose to put in place can be the element that turns the customer experience into an enriched one, which is simple and smooth to navigate through. With consumers changing their buying habits and competition getting fiercer, implementing a robust, multi-channel card payments solution across all of your channels and territories, could give you a distinct advantage.
PXP will help you to overcome the common challenges faced when expanding:
- Requirements for global card payments such as EMV
- Localised standards and habits
- Local debit cards
- Online PIN
- Fiscal requirements
- Greater security compliance requirements with Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) including point to point encryption
- Multiple currencies and languages
- Multiple channels to coordinate and combine
Consolidating all of your channel’s payment requirements through one provider can save you a significant amount of money, by streamlining your business processes and consolidating all your transactions to get the best rates through economies of scale. Furthermore, our proven expertise and experience in global card payments decreases your need for specialist, expensive in-house teams.